BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I have been having numerous troubles with my arms and my neck. After lots of doctors visits, X-rays, cat scans, MRI scan, unbeleiveable amount of medical cost. I found out my neck is full of arthritis and the neck bones are settling and pinching nerves. They suggested surgery or physical therapy, did therapy first and asked to have traction done, it immediately helped. They suggested this $450 unit for home use that did not impress me said I would look for my self. Then found this gem. I am at least 90 to 95% better. I use it once a day 5 days a week for 20 minutes along with heat pad on neck and shoulders. I pump it up and do as much pressure can handle and release slow. I do this three times in 20 minutes, pump up slow and release slow the way my therapist had done. Amazing for me. Hope this info helps someone else.
- Richard M.
Des Moines, IA
Grab your Discounted BestRelief Cervical Neck Support Device while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 100 unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $59.99.
Order now because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit 4 per customer!
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles with the exact amount of traction while improving the spinal posture. The stretching can decompress the spinal disc, which may minimize bulging and ease the pressure on nerve and blood circulation. BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device can also take pressure off the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility!
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
The BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device inflates slowly with the included hand pump, providing an even and gentle stretch to help relieve neck, head and shoulder stiffness, and stress. By stretching the neck and lifting it upwards, blood circulation gets increased to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device also helps by keeping your neck in a perfect posture, allowing it to heal, and prevents further neck injury and pain.
Effective Neck Pain Therapy:
Provides effective pain relief for neck, shoulders and back, including pain caused by herniated and bulging discs, sprains, strains and stiffness. Gently stretching the neck and elevating the jaw, the cervical neck traction device relieves tension and pressure on the spine.
Soft, Adjustable Neck Support:
Easily adjustable, the soft neck traction unit is secured by two Velcro straps for a perfect fit on neck sizes up to 19” in circumference. Adjust the level of stretch by slowly deflating the pillow for optimal support and comfort.
Realigns the spine to correct and help maintain proper posture. Provides beneficial preventative care for office workers prone to slouching.
Lightweight and Portable:
Easily use at home, at the office or while traveling. The cervical neck traction pillow is lightweight and completely deflates for easy portability.
- Place the "Front" section of the neck traction under your chin and jaw.
- Open one side of the Neck traction by loosening the Velcro straps and removing them from the plastic buckles. Place the neck unit around your neck.
- Adjust and fasten the Velcro fasteners according to your neck size. Fasten the neck traction until it is a snug fit and does not cause choking.
- Make sure the front section is under your jaw and chin. Turn the unit on your neck until the Velcro Fasteners and plastic buckles are on your side and over your shoulder.
- Close the metal air valve by turning it in a clockwise direction until it stops. Then slowly inflate the unit by hand pumping the air bulb until your neck is resting comfortably.
- Locate the raised cavity with a small safety ball inside - approximately 1 inch from the neck traction. Squeeze the ball out of the raised cavity into the airline to block leakage.
- After treatment, press the safety ball up into the raised cavity which allows the unit to deflate, and remove it.
- Do not squeeze the device.
- During the treatment, please keep your neck relaxed and inflate slowly to enhance the traction effect;
- While inflating, please do step by step. If you feel dizzy or have other abnormal reaction, please try to deflate slowly until the abnormal reaction disappears and readjust to treat;
- Please do not tear forcefully in case of the leakage during the treatment. When dirty, the
- Traction Device could be well cleaned by the soft brush with little water, avoiding to soak with water and scrub hard;
- The stroke of the Traction Device is forbidden to use excessively. Using excessively leads to the product’s explosion or the cloth cover’s burst, which would not be our responsibility;
- The minors are not suggested to use alone;
- Please take a detailed look at the Instructions or follow the doctor’s advice before using the Traction Device.
*This device is not a medical device. It is meant simply to be used for comfort and support.*
Note: Shipping generally takes 3-4 weeks depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
• Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work
to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
• Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal
- FAST NECK PAIN RELIEF - Provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
- INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION - The cervical traction device helps by increasing blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
- CORRECTS NECK POSTURE – Keeps your neck in a perfect posture allowing it to heal and prevents further neck injury and pain.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Soft and comfortable fabric and inflates easily. No longer go to a physical therapist for neck traction; you can do neck traction at home just as effectively and safely.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – The cervical traction device is fully adjustable to almost any size and can be used for men and women. For best results use 2-3 times daily for 30 minutes session each.